Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Week in Review

I don't always have the time to sit and write...but I do usually have the time to take enough pictures to fill a book. Here are a few of my favorites from this past week.
Peace

Ella spending a homeschooling field trip on the Potomac River.

My hidden truth -- the state of my kitchen most days.

The start to some beautiful spatter-paint creations.

Ella's first cupcake recipe - Marshmallow Madness. Expect to see her on a baking show in another 20 years.

Natural learning at its finest.

We welcomed a new cousin on Thursday. This is my altar for such things.

An important and overdue day of 'reconnection' for these two. About to explore the creek via kayak!

She looks both grown-up and so young in this picture.

Happy & Confident.

I was the only one to actually get a fish. A big score for the mom who paddles slow and gets everyone wet.

Yes! He IS sitting on a rock in the middle of the Potomac. Sound judgement was trumped by carpe diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment